Twenty magnetic dinosaurs eager to play in the twenty-first century! Bright colors add excitement to this dino collection contained in a convenient wooden case.
- Twenty magnetic dinosaurs eager to play in the twenty-first century
- Bright colors add excitement to this dino collection
- Contained in a convenient wooden case
- Enrich a child's imagination
- Packaging may vary
- 2+ years
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- NAME THAT DINO: Spend some time teaching kids the dinosaur names, and whenever possible come up with memory devices to help remember them. For example, "Spinosaurus has a fan-like structure along its spine. Apatosaurus looks like it might like a pat on its big rounded back."
- DINO PARTY: Place all the dinos on the floor near a magnetic surface. Tell kids there's a big dino party, invitation only! Invite dinos to the festivities by describing details kids can use to place magnets on the magnetic surface: "The purple dinosaur with tiny 'arms' is invited. So is the dinosaur that looks like a fish!"
- "I'M THINKING OF A DINOSAUR..." Have kids arrange all the dinosaurs on a magnetic surface. Mentally pick one and have kids ask yes or no questions to see if they can guess the one you have in mind.