As each piece is placed correctly in the puzzle board, your child will be delighted to hear the names of the states and capitals! Forty wooden pieces help develop map and memory skills. Pictures on pieces show images associated with each state. State borders shown under pieces.
- Wooden sound puzzle helps you learn about the 50 states and their capitols
- Light-activated puzzle says the name of the capitol when the piece is placed in the puzzle board
- 0.8"H x 15.8"L x 11.9"W
- Contains small parts, AAA batteries not included
- 5+ years
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- AAA batteries not included.
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- HOME SWEET HOME: Help kids find their home state on the map and find the matching piece. Talk about how the picture on the puzzle piece relates to state.
- CAPITALIZE: With pieces in the puzzle board, ask kids to name a state capital, then have them lift the puzzle piece to check their answer.
- SHAPES: Have kids close their eyes and hand them a puzzle piece that includes just one state. Have them guess which state it is by feel alone!